Documents needed to lodge a Claim:
- Valid Driving license of the driver at time of accident.
- Valid insurance disc and road fund license.
- Copy of quotation for Cost of repairs to their vehicle.
- Police statement/Police report.
- Provide details of other parties involved in the accident.
- Hirer Contract and
- Copy of the Self drive disc
In the event of an accident ensure you:
1. Inform the Police +248 4288000 or 999/Seychelles Fire and Rescue Services Agency +248 4289999 or +248 4323242
2. Take details of the other party involved in accident
3. Report to our offices within 7 days
+248 4280400 during working hours or email@example.com
For Comprehensive policy holders
Contact someone from the breakdown services either the below or one of your preference
24/7 Break down services : 2578888/2588889
Asba Breakdown Services : 2512102/2519251